Panel technical features
The panel is made of Okoumè marine plywood, plated with oak (bleached and walnut
coloured) or noce Canaletto essence.
Okoumè marine plywood is distinguished by the following features:
– Very homogeneous layers
– Excellent Durability in environments with high humidity and salinity
– Great weight-mechanical properties ratio
– Dimensional stability
– Easy workability
– RINA approval and FSC certification
– 3-E1 class glues
Installation of the panel on the wall
The application of the wall panels starts after the installation of the furniture.
The fastening can be carried out either:
– Via a universal quick-setting hot glue.
– Via universal MilleChiodi (Pattex) adhesive.